- 1/2 tbsp himalayan pink salt, coarsely ground
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 avocados, neatly diced
- 1/2 cup of freshly made mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 4 leaves of Boston lettuce
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 soft shell tortillas
Preheat grill on medium to high heat.
In a small bowl combine the salt, pepper and chili powder and massage into chicken breasts, brush lightly with olive oil. Place chicken breasts on the grill and cook for 5 minutes a side until the internal temperature reaches 165°. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before cutting into cubes.
In another bowl combine the diced avocado, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, red pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise and chicken.
Warm the tortillas in a skillet and transfer to a plate to keep warm then assemble the tortillas placing the Boston lettuce in the shells first then add the chicken mixture and you’ll be all set for a fabulous family dinner.