Fresh Caesar Salad was on the dinner menu for last night’s family dinner, topped with Omega 3 Chicken breast of course!
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Anchovy Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Black Pepper
- 2 Egg Yolks • 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
Place the first 8 ingredients into a food processor or use a hand mix emulsifier. Blend well then slowly add 1 Cup Olive Oil and continue mixing until you will get a mayonnaise consistency dressing.
Add to your romaine lettuce and toss well. Top with tomato, the grated parmesan and chicken and enjoy!
You can add as many additional veggies to your salad as you like to make it a full meal!